domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011


B - NYU? What was I thinking? You know how I feel about ironic facial hair.
N - Well you were thinking a) you're lucky to get into a school at all. And b) you're super lucky because where you got in happens to be in the same city as your fantastic boyfriend.
B -  That's true.
N - I've been coming down here for years and I'm going to teach you everything you need to know. The best latté, the best slice, the best pot dealer. But first. The most important lesson of all: how to ride the subway.
B - Nate! You're sweet. But obviously you've inhaled too much patchouli. There's no way I'm going down there. It's full of mole men and middle-class professionals.
N - Well you have to learn. How else are you going to visit me at Columbia.
B - Why do you think God gave us car service.
N - Our schools are at opposite poles of Manhattan. I mean the traffic could take hours. The subway's definitely the quickest way.
B - Please don't ask this of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario