martes, 17 de enero de 2012

The one I got away ~



Summer after high school when we first met, we make up in your Mustang to Radiohead. And on my 18th Birthday we got that chain tattoos.

Used to steal your parents' liquor and climb to the roof. Talk about our future like we had a clue. Never plan that one day I'd be loosing you.

And in another life, I would be your girl. We keep for our promises 'Be us against the world'

And in other life I would make you stay. So I don't have to say You were the one that got away. The one that got away

I was dreaming you were my Johnny Cash. Never one we got the other We made a pact. Sometimes when i miss you, I put those records on.

Someone said you had your tattoo removed, saw you downtown singing "the Boom". It's time to face the music, I longer amused.

And in another life I would be your girl. We keep full our promises 'Be us against the world'


And in another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say You were the one that got away. The one that got away. The oneee. The one that got away

All these money can't buy me a time machine. Can't replace you with a million rings. Shoulda told you what you meant to me... Cause now i pay the price

And in another life I would be your girl. We keep for our promises 'Be us against the world'

And in another life I would make you stay, so I don't have to say You were the one that got away. The one that got away. The oneee . And in another life I would make you stay, So I don't have to say You were the one that got away.The one that got away.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario